Marg Totten Counselling Therapy - MA, RPC, CPCC, LCT
MA, Counselling Psychology; MA, Pastoral Counselling; Licensed Counselling Therapist & Cert. Life Coach
About Margaret Totten, Licensed Counselling Therapist
I am a Licensed Counselling Therapist with College of Counselling Therapists of NB, who assists clients in coping with a variety of life issues, specifically career and life transitions.
I facilitate various workshops, and as a breast cancer survivor, I assist women diagnosed with breast cancer handle uncertainty and access their resilience.
- Licensed Counselling Therapist- College of Counselling Therapists of NB, Canada.
-Master's Degree in Counselling Psychology, Yorkville University
- Masters Degree, Theology- Pastoral Care and Counselling, Acadia Divinity College
- Registered Professional Counsellor -Canadian Professional Counsellors Association
- Certificate in Crisis & Trauma Response (Crisis & Trauma Resource Institute)
- Certified Professional Co-active Coach (CPCC).
- Certificate in Local Government Administration from Henson College (Dal.),
- Certificate in Management Development from UNB Fredericton, NB.
- Graduate Certificate in Public Relations Management (Royal Roads University- Victoria, B.C.)
As I am a Licensed Counselling Therapist (LCT) in NB, you can be re-imbursed for services from insurance companies such as:
-Medavie Blue Cross
I am an affiliate counsellor for Employee Assistance Program (EAP) such as:
-Arete Human Resources (Arrive EAP)
-NB Public Safety Victim Services- Saint John
Contact me today!